Friday, December 4, 2009

Tomorrow is the wedding of one of my very best girlfriends. it's her first wedding. the wedding cakes are baked, the present is wrapped and i still have no idea what to wear. the motto is: 'dress like a star' ! bravo. i don't think my wardrobe has even one piece that comes even close to star quality and i don't have the time - or frankly the money - to go 'outfit shopping'.. a star. i tell myself that she is the star of the day and that my pair of Jeans just won't work and my dresses are all of the classical variety. hm. or at least not 'star and stripes'- like and i might not even fit into the dresses i have, aaaah..... what a 'problem' to have.... tomorrow morning this problem has a potential to turn into a wonderful negative dialogue covering topics, like 'too big, too boring too poor, too..'.. and i have no idea how to avoid it...

No comments:

Post a Comment