Saturday, November 7, 2009

I cannot believe that I slept 9 hours. I woke up only once. feeling thirsty, i reluctantly walked downstairs into the kitchen to pour myself some apple juice, mixed with water. I don't like either of the two fluids, but i downed the drink and went straight back to bed. I could have slept even longer. I probably would have if i did not have to leave the house. I remember a part of a very long dream from last night. I was living in a large loft like house. i mean large - 10-20.000 square feet. there was a constant flow of people, coming and going and one morning the kitchen counter was a complete mess, the toilets were clogged and the ugly brown contents spilled all over. it was disgusting and i screamed and yelled. i was so angry i could hardly control my voice. eventually - it got all cleaned up and cleaned out and during that process, i realized that i had rented out two rooms and the tenants had not pay their rent yet. this was, in a way, a great discovery, because it dawned on me that i could pay off my house by simply keeping these two room rented out. Part of the loft was a theater complex, and another part was a huge apartment bought by a couple from the city. all very confusing... - i need to get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment