Friday, November 27, 2009

I had this really weird dream. i was sitting in an airplane, flying home to Germany and we had a stop over in Siberia. or at least i thought that the airport was in Siberia. it was dark and grey outside and the plane was on the ground for the longest time. i finally placed a call to a friend and said ' I'm home in about 8 hours so i will call you once i have arrived'. And then panic struck me. Why was I on the plane? how did i get there? when did i book the ticket, who was i planning to see? it all made no sense whatsoever.
the interior of the plane had suddenly changed and it looked more like an old fashioned tavern. I stood up and when I asked some people how long the layover might be, I learned that i was not on a plane and that i was not flying anywhere - which made me panic even more! Where was I ?
Suddenly, my girlfriend appeared. she looked tanned and tall and she had just come from a pool (!) then i found myself in water and I had to do some swimming exercises before finding myself back on the 'airplane', and not knowing where to go from here. I stared at my phone and didn't know who i should call. i felt lost, confused, sad, nervous - it was almost a nightmare .

No comments:

Post a Comment