Monday, August 10, 2009

the intense morning fog seems to mirror the fog in my head. the white thick and moist air locks everything in or out, depending on one's perspective. for over an hour the sun has been up but the fog is as dense as it has been, there is just a hint of yellow mixed into the off-white. i feel locked into myself, and on the same note I feel locked out from the world. I'm waiting for a clear vision, an idea. I'm waiting for a road i can walk along. every idea or thought that comes to my mind is second guessed. therefore no decisions are made. no steps are taken. What am i afraid off? or is fear not the hindrance? but what stops me from taking action. what stops me from making decisions, from moving forward. - when the fog burns off and forms start to appear in the distance it seems to me like the world is discovered all over again. but why can i not burn the fog off in my head? why is my vision so distorted? what keeps me locked in place? i need not question my intuition. but i do. it's all a blur. yet i can see some blue now, mixed into the white thick air.

No comments:

Post a Comment