Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday morning. friends from the city are staying with us.
everybody is still sound asleep. the house is quiet. the cats are fed. the coffee is brewed, I'm the only one drinking it. 
i woke up with a headache.  i had too much wine last night and i stayed up too long. consequently,  i feel very tired and worn out.

while drinking my coffee I'm reading  the news. it's my daily dose of panic and fear and i start the day stressed and worried. the thoughts are spiraling around the same subjects. it's fruitless but it seems to be the kind of junk food i need for my system.  a worried mind can be very self destructive. its feeding itself with endless repetitions and grows stronger by the minute. there might be no cure nor answer to the growing panic attacks. 
it's another grey day, not too cold though.  i think the plan of the day is to drive to MassMoCa via Troy. why not. It is my running day, too. 
 'the answer my friend is blowing in the wind'.

No comments:

Post a Comment