Sunday, February 22, 2009

i got up this morning and felt like organizing the house. there is only little i can do as the piles of paper and prints are not mine. i can only observe the ever growing chaos, but it does upset me and i have a very hard time to separate myself from it. 
the house seems small this morning and I'm thinking of my books, stored thousands of miles away. boxes and boxes. i miss them. they formed me. they were part of my life. once. 
everything changes always. really? 
in my world there is a tremendous gap between my reality and all these various wise  pieces advice. every day there is an email coming my way suggesting 'how to enjoy the day' and 'how to live happily'.. all these well intended simplified messages. they are floating through the wireless world. it's an ongoing bombardment. 'count your blessings', 'be grateful', 'stay positive', 'see the chance in this' and so on. it's tiresome. it's pointless. with these simple messages the sender's responsibility is lifted. no need for empathy, no need to reach out. no need to get up. instant soul food. ' be happy', ' think positive', the power of the presence' and so on and so forth.....
where is this going here? i guess i shall say > Happy Sunday and keep smiling >.

No comments:

Post a Comment