Thursday, February 5, 2009

day two
It is sunny today,
There is sense of peace in the air.
The only sound emerging is the sound of the wind.
High noon. The room is filled with bright light.

The cat is sound asleep, curled up into a round little fur ball, she senses that the outside is bitterly cold, despite the intrusive, inviting light. From my window, up in the bedroom, i can see the reflection of the branches on the lower roof of the house, moving up and down like waves on the ocean beach. The house is warm, the silence is loud. My thoughts are unsteady. i worry about the future, the next job and yet, at the same time in this peaceful setting no harm seems to be possible. anywhere. ever.  I would love to go for a long walk, like yesterday, but i caught a very bad cold and I'm bound to bed, which is actually not too bad. i can surrender for a day or two. I'm tired most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment