Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What a beautiful day. 
I have no explanation for why this morning feels brighter and sunnier and 'lighter' than others. But as a matter of fact, it does feel different, like spring is around the corner. Did I just sleep better? Did a forgotten dream from last night change the unconscious perception of a new morning? what seemed cold and troublesome turned into a hopeful presence. why would i want to know the reason anyway. maybe to find a formula, which I can apply to every morning? this reminds me of my endless search for the book of life. that one book that holds all the answers. maybe life seems less risky with a how-to book, or less scary. the book and its wonderful  formulas stand for a sort of insurance or a large parachute that protects life from all trouble. seemingly. at least. in my fantasy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment