Saturday, July 4, 2009

the color of my U-Haul truck would have been a good fit for a 4th of July picture. Yet the image is still not uploaded to the computer. 
it's amazing what can be done in 72 hours. Emptying out an entire apartment, loading all the boxes and  various objects into a truck, driving to the new destination, unloading and distributing the stuff. 
As a result of all this frenzy the house looks quite full now. there is almost no room left 'to breathe'. almost. I hung some pictures in the garage and i really like the look of them - After all these years all my belongings are in one location again. in one spot. out there in 'no man's land'. strange feeling. it will still take time for me to realize that this is my home. from here i can go 'out into the world' ...and i need to and i want to. one chapter is closed. so is one door. and i'm waiting for new ones to appear... let's roll the dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment