Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm anxious today. I feel restless and unable to concentrate. My heart is beating fast even now, while I'm sitting at the desk. the cat and i were inseparable last  night. i woke up at 2.20 am. I wonder what part of my brain determines this wake-up time in the middle of the night. this is almost a new 'pattern' now. precisely 2.20 am. Worries occupied my thoughts. it was dark last night, no moonlight, no flickering shadows, absolute silence. i turned and tossed for a while, then put my hand on the cat, which was immediately followed by a deep purr and i realized that i was smiling while listening to the soothing sound. i fell asleep again and it took me by surprise  that it was already 6 o'clock when i woke up again. I had the most amazing dream about finding a doctor. once i got off the subway i realized that i didn't have my handbag with me, consequently no money, no cell phone, no address. it was quite  chilly outside, the sun was setting and suddenly i couldn't see any more, my vision was completely blurred. i panicked.. at the end, i found the most amazing doctor in the world.. but that is a long long story.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment