Wednesday, July 8, 2009

this morning, when i woke up, the drive way was wet. it must have rained last night. again. the air is damp and the morning fog gets denser by the hour. it's cold and  uncomfortable. and if someone would tell me that it is October instead of July, i would absolutely believe it. i'm so very tired of this rain. i don't live in Canada, or Seattle. i don't. I never thought that weather would become a serious topic of mine. I want to go to the creek and swim. i want to go for a pick-nick. I was locked inside the house all winter long. 
I know that I can't do anything about it.  it does not matter whether i complain, yell, scream,  or get angry and depressed. nothing changes this freaking cold front or whatever this sick annoying aggravating weather can be called. 
alright. so it's Wednesday. did i mention this? by the way it's July too and i think the year we are in is 2009. not that it matters. anyhow. 
it's Wednesday and I may add that it is Wednesday morning. My run will most likely end in a down pour and the planned walk with my friend might turn into a coffee-couch event.
i'm cranky. period. and i shall finally hang a few more pictures and work on the new cover letter. but first of all, i need to step inside before the fog is closing in on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment