Monday, September 7, 2009

I remember lying in the fields and watching the clouds changing their faces slowly. sometimes they displayed dragons, castles and princesses, sometimes just cars, trees and houses.. the cloud formations seemed to be fed from a source that provided an endless abundance of images.. and all I had to do was to lie down and enjoy them. It is very rare now that I look up into the cloudy sky and most of the time i don't see images anymore. the clouds are just an indication of 'rain' or 'storm' and most of the time i just want them to disappear..
the only exceptions are the mountains of clouds seen from above, from an airplane window.. these voluptuous castles still capture my attention.
today the clouds are traveling fast but my mind is absent.

No comments:

Post a Comment