Monday, September 14, 2009

traveling through time.
traveling through my world of images and thoughts.
which is more powerful ? the spoken word or the image, captured and stored? how do i define my world. i can close my eyes - and sometimes i don't even have to - and different realities are layered above the actual seen reality. but i can only hear one sound at a time. i can only smell one smell at a time and I can only touch one object at a time. so why does my internal image bank trick me and carry me away into different worlds, while my eyes are looking at a real object. or are they not looking at that very moment? is this all an illusion within itself? what do i really see or what do i believe i see? sometimes when i look at a photograph, i'm surprised by what i discover, there are elements which i haven't seen before.reality is almost never portrayed. at least not the way i remember it. but even my mood or the time of the day modifies the memory. i guess 'seeing' is an art, that takes time a lot of time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment