Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer is over. no matter how much i want to live in denial, the reality is shaking me up. it's windy and cold in the early morning hours. the Chestnuts are ripe. the clouds rush in and the rain showers don't refresh anymore, they just let the temperatures drop even further.i didn't bring enough sweaters with me. I guess this is the least of my problems. i hate to see summer go. easy living is fading away. the days are getting shorter and the outdoor restaurants already provide blankets for their guests. i wonder how my garden looks like on the other side of the globe and i just had the thought that i might need a garden in a more tropical climate. A place that is never visited by the cold. the sun light, shining through the large office windows is misguiding. I will get myself another cup of coffee. the day is crawling along.

No comments:

Post a Comment