Saturday, September 5, 2009

it's quite windy today. the weather forecast predicted heavy rain showers but so far we've just had one quick downpour. My morning run was joyful not only because I was happy that the weather conditions allowed a run, but more so because i took 75 pictures during one hour. I enjoyed capturing the beauty of this park, with all it's various flower beds, water fountains and little lakes. it is a gorgeous place to run through. I can't help it but being in nature is the best cure for my soul. i don't really care too much anymore for buildings and structures, streets and busy roads. i don't mind them, but nothing puts such a smile on my face and makes me feel more alive than a walk or run through a beautiful piece of land. i'm so very grateful to have a house in the middle of nowhere where the seasons are not just a name or number on a calendar but are a reality that can be seen, heard, smelled and felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment