Monday, June 8, 2009

the full moon was shrouded last night behind thick cloud cover. Therefore the night was dark. the beautiful white light illuminated only the invisible side of the grey clouds. i think i never saw a moon through an airplane window, would that even be possible? Maybe from the cockpit? - It was dark last night and the rain clouds brought colder temperatures. Yet it did not rain. I was hoping that the moon would shine into my room, that my thoughts would be carried to the man in the moon. But is was dark last night. I turned on the night lamp, but the artificial illumination seemed wrong. I put the cat on my chest and her purr smoothed out the edges of my restlessness. My throat is still hoarse. I don't remember any dreams. Maybe i will sing under the shower and the dark night will fade away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment