Monday, June 15, 2009

the heavy thunder and the intense lightning last night lulled me into a deep and comforting sleep. I don't remember any dreams. my inner alarm clock woke me at six o'clock this morning. no running water. none. another bump in the road of home owner ship. no running water. luckily i have a few gallons of drinking water in the house so i can make myself coffee. our neighbor is the water, well and pump master and I have placed a call and left a message on his cell phone. no running water. this is disturbing. to be able to turn a faucet and get cold or warm water is as much ingrained in my system as the knowledge of the change of light.  A cranky start into the day. i know it sounds silly, but i don't want to deal with the running water issue. i just don't. i don't want to face another bill or another major repair. i just don't. but water is too basic to not have it fixed. at least my cat is unimpressed. and my neighbor just came over and set the repair time for 9.00 am. Happy Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment