Monday, March 30, 2009

the bed linen was soft and warm this morning, the duvet cover cozy and comfortable. the alarm clock cruel and the meow from 'fat cat' annoying. it is raining today. i feel blue. the street is wet and the birds are hiding. the coffee is warm. the neighbor two houses down the street is going on a four week cruise along the coast of Africa. how wonderful. all the national parks, the excursions. i can dream myself away. any time. easily. i would love to see new places. i would love to travel. to explore. but nothing seems more impossible for now. so i travel in my imagination. during my walks. while gazing at old tree trunks. daydreaming. sometimes i see myself on a sunny ocean shore, surrounded by lots of people, sometimes i see myself in an old courtyard, overgrown with beautiful flowers, setting a large dinner table. will any of these various dreams create a reality of their own? and if so, what is the first step now?

No comments:

Post a Comment