Tuesday, May 12, 2009

this morning the clouds were puffy little cotton balls flying through the sky. a few hours later, the sun burned them away and only some faint white strips were left in the fare distance. the lilac is still blooming and the smell is beautiful. If i open the windows next to the lilac bushes, the entire room and eventually the house carry the scent, soothing and comforting. it's a beautiful time of year. a month ago hardly any leaves or flowers could be spotted and now nature is showing an abundance of colors. the change is coming so rapidly that it is impossible to grasp it. all there is is to enjoy the glory of it. It is this marvelous time of year when i can't wait to step out of the house and into the bright sunshine. the warm fresh air seems to embrace me. it doesn't matter that during the night bad dreams full of anxiety visited me. the moment I step outside, all of it vanishes and with each breath new energy runs through my veins. nature really heals, it breaks the spell of endless repetitive thought patterns, and it allows new ideas to enter my mind. All i need to do is to step outside - step outside of myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment