Thursday, April 9, 2009


can it be true? it's a bright and sunny day. blue skies and the grass is lush and green and i can almost see the exploding buds on the trees. can it be true? I'm up since three hours and it feels like the day is an endless wonderful path unfolding ahead of me. three hours into the day, into the beginning of Easter. My house is decorated and i might even bake a few more bunnies but before i get crazy in the kitchen i will certainly go for a run. I discovered a new route, a loop around my house, about 4.6 miles long and not too hilly, which is great. the green door will be open today and I wonder if my character will stay another day or two or three or if he's finally leaving. I will see. he has a life of his own and all i can really do is observe his next steps carefully. i have the day to myself and i like it. i like long days to myself.  and having this said i feel waves of guilt rising and sentence are popping up "you should not indulge in writing and running but in finding work,  you are irresponsible" - 
am I really? I'm not so sure. the enthusiasm for life is running through my veins and i can't help it but believe that this is the very right emotion for all else to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment