Thursday, April 23, 2009

two trees, one bush and one cat. one house, two people and two cats. blue little flowers and twelve daffodils. one grey sky and one wet street.  three red books and one coffee cup on the table. two clocks, one time and one day only - at a time.
changes are everywhere. it's only Thursday for today.  for another seventeen hours. it's predictable. it's certain. there will be no surprise. it's beyond my control. seventeen hours to be lived on Thursday.  A unique Thursday. this Thursday in my life. What lies ahead. which turns will I take. to whom will i talk, where will i go and what will alter the course of my thoughts? What will surprise me and what will bring joy. will i burst into laughter or will anger visit me today? how much more counting for the rest of the day? how many hours will be spent IN today's day and how many hours will be used as a travel vehicle into the past or into the future? Which steps will i take today that will pave a way for tomorrow and how many will i not take, paving the way anyway.
one minute. 6o seconds. one blink of an eye.

1 comment: