Tuesday, April 28, 2009

red roses are shared between lovers. red roses are an expression of love, or shall i say red roses are symbols for love. red tulips are simply  'Spring' -  'I'm blooming, therefore Spring has arrived'. my morning book is red. so is my pocket calendar. red is not my favorite color, but a red spot here and there feels just right. red radiates a certain energy. i even have one small room in my house painted red. it's the study, or i call it the study. it's a dark red, a rich red. if i think about it, no, i don't have any clothes in red. not even red shoes, however, i have red gloves. the red tulips in my garden were planted by the previous owner. i love tulips, they are one of my favorite flowers. tulips are friendly and playful.  i love them in yellow, light pink and orange. but the tulips in my garden are red. the color of love.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if you love red, drop by my blog and see my still life image of some red flowering quince I posted a couple of days ago at http://photographyhints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete