Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday. another day in spring. waiting for  the awakening of nature. the skies are overcast for the third day in a row and and the dark rainy sky is weighing heavily on my spirits. the grey cloud cover mutes all colors and it feels like the air is more dense and compressed. the weather forecast predicted bright sun shine this afternoon and rising temperatures. 
I'm trying to get all must-do's out of the way so i can enjoy the sun rays later on. I'm eager to leave the house and feel the sun touching my skin, embracing my face and cheering me up. 
I'm anxious and excited. i woke up  with a gloomy spirit this morning. i have tons of nervous energy running through me and the to-do list in my head start to get longer and longer! a day is  not enough to conquer it, nor is a week or a month. i dreamt that i was traveling with a girl friend of mine and we were buying one ticket after the other for our world trip, yet we couldn't get over the fact that for each flight we had to buy a luggage label for 17 dollars. so every cheap ticket felt like a scam as the luggage label fees needed to be added to the purchasing price. the friendly airline representative showed us the names of the people, who are blackmailed by the airlines, because they complaint about this new procedure. i knew most of them and it made me proud and i gladly let my name be added to the list. it cheered my up. and so does the memory now. may the sun burn through the clouds. it's Thursday. at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment